Homemade Yogurt Recipes
- Vanilla Yogurt
Vanilla Yogurt has always been my favorite.
You will find simple and easy ways to make your own homemade vanilla yogurt.
You will love it!
Homemade Vanilla Yogurt (1):
- 4 cups homemade yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar or other sweetener(depends on your taste)
- After you finish make your homemade yogurt take out 4 cups and put in a big bowl;
- Add 1 tablespoon vanilla and sugar or other sweetener;
- Stir well.
- Put it into a box and refrigerate for about 4 hours before serving.
Homemade Vanilla Yogurt (2):
Crockpot version to make vanilla yogurt .
- 8 cups milk (whole milk, 1% reduced fat milk, 2% reduced fat milk; the whole milk works better)
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup sugar or other sweetener(depends on your taste)
- 1 cup Dannon Brand All Natural Plain Yogurt, or other brands of plain yogurt, but it must have active cultures ( this is the yogurt starter).
- Follow all the same steps as you make the plain yogurt from Slow Cooker Yogurt direction step 1-9.
- Mix well with vanilla extract, sugar or other sweetener.
- Then put vanilla yogurt into boxes and refrigerate about 4 hours or longer before serving.
From Vanilla Yogurt back to Easy Yogurt Recipes Page
Go to Easy Homemade Yogurt Home Page
Go to slow cooker yogurt page