Homemade Yogurt Recipes
- Triple Berries Yogurt
Triple berries: blueberries, blackberries and strawberries combine together, are highest antioxidant rich fruits.
They have some of highest ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) values.
Good for your morning engery boost, and are very delicious. It is win-win for both flavor and nutrition.
Triple Berries Yogurt:
- 1/2 or 2/3 Cup refrigerated homemade plain yogurt
- 6-8 medium sized strawberries
- 1/3 Cup blueberries
- 1/3 Cup blackberries
- Honey (Option, if you like sweeter taste)
- Wash all berries and strain out the water
- Strawberries sliced and keep aside (about 1/2 cup)
- Put refrigerated homemade plain yogurt into a bowl;
- Add all fruits together;
- Mix them well and enjoy it
- If you like sweet taste, add some honey.
Now enjoy your morning fresh Triple Berries Yogurt!
From Triple Berries Yogurt Back to Easy Yogurt Recipes Page
Go to Easy Homemade Yogurt Home Page
Go to Yogurt Breakfast Page
Go to Yogurt Smoothies Page
Go to Yogurt Weight Loss Page