Homemade Yogurt Recipes
- Strawberry Honey Yogurt
Beautiful easy homemade strawberry honey yogurt recipe, ready in just few minutes, enjoy it!
Strawberry Honey Yogurt:
- 1 Cup refrigerated homemade plain yogurt
- 3-4 fresh Medium size strawberries (2-3 big size, or 5-7 small size strawberries)
- 2-3 tablespoons honey (Or to fit to your taste, and depending on the sweetness of the strawberries)
- Strawberries sliced and put in a bowl, keep aside;
- Put 1 cup refrigerated homemade plain yogurt into a bowl;
- Add in sliced strawberries;
- Add 2-3 tablespoons honey (Or to fit to your taste, and depending on the sweetness of the strawberries);
- Mix them well.
Love yogurt? Share your yogurt recipes!
We love to share our best homemade yogurt recipes, and love to try yours too. Please share your yogurt recipes here, I am sure every yogurt lover will love to try it.
Try our Oatmeal Yogurt Mask.
Find more Strawberry Recipes not only with Yogurt!
From Strawberry Honey Yogurt Back to Easy Yogurt Recipes Page
Go to Easy Homemade Yogurt Home Page
Go to Yogurt Breakfast Page
Go to Yogurt Smoothies Page
Go to Yogurt Weight Loss Page