Homemade Yogurt Recipes
- Purple Sweet Potato Yogurt
Purple sweet potatoes, also called Okinawan potatoes.
They are high in fiber, high in vitamin A, high contents of anthocyanin, and antioxidants.
It is good for diabetics, good for your heart.
Like other purple foods, it will help to slow down you age process, protect your body, anti-cancer and more.
I like purple sweet potatoes, I bought them from our local Asian grocery stores.
They have sweet taste, I think it is sweeter than other kind sweet potatoes.They are not soft as others after cooked.
Purple sweet potato yogurt is one of my favorite healthy yogurt recipes. It can be use as yogurt breakfast, give you all morning energy.
Purple Sweet Potato Yogurt:
- One cooked purple sweet potato, cool down.
- 1/2 or 2/3 Cup refrigerated homemade plain yogurt
- Honey (Option, if you like sweeter taste)
- Peel off the purple sweet potato skin, and cut into small cubes, about 1/2 or 2/3 cup;
- Put refrigerated homemade plain yogurt into a bowl;
- Add all purple cubes;
- Mix them well and enjoy it
- If you like sweet taste, add some honey.
From Purple Sweet Potato Yogurt back to Yogurt Breakfast Page
Go to Easy Yogurt Recipes Page
Go to Easy Homemade Yogurt Home Page
Go to Homemade Soy Yogurt page
Go to Yogurt Smoothies Page
Go to Yogurt Weight Loss Page