Easy Yogurt Face Mask Recipes
- Oatmeal Yogurt Mask
This oatmeal yogurt mask could deep clean your skin, and leave you a clean, soft, moisturized and beautiful skin.
Oatmeal Yogurt Mask:
For all skin types.
- 1 tbs homemade plain yogurt
- 1 tbs fine ground oatmeal
- 1 fresh strawberry
- Use a herb grinder to grind some fine grounded oatmeal powder.
(You can keep grinded oatmeal in a bottle for future use)
- Cut a strawberry into fine pieces, then use fork to mash it, try to get more juice out of the strawberry.
(You can also use a mortar and pestle for this step)
- In a small bowl, mix plain yogurt and the mashed strawberry.
- Then mix with one table spoon of fine grounded oatmeal.
- Apply mixture to face.
- Wait about 20 minutes.
- Wash with cool water, and pat dry
- Apply your regular moisturizer
- When you put this mask on your face, gently massage for about 2-3 minutes, then keep it up to 20 minutes.
- Do it once a week for better result.
Try our healthy yogurt breakfast - Oatmeal Yogurt.
Share your yogurt face mask recipes or skin care tips
Do you have some yogurt face mask recipes or any skin care tips? Our visitors will love hear from you. Thanks for your sharing
From Oatmeal Yogurt Mask Back to Homemade Yogurt Facial Mask
Go to Easy Homemade Yogurt Home Page
Golden Face Mask Tips
Go to Hands Yogurt Mask Recipes
Go to Skin Care Store