Easy yogurt recipes
- Moist Yogurt Banana Bread
An easy yogurt bread - the best yogurt banana bread.
This is really the best banana bread I have ever baked, plus homemade yogurt, very moist and tasty. It freezes well too.
Moist Yogurt Banana Bread:
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine (softened)
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed very ripe banana (about 3 medium banana)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup homemead plain yogurt
- 1 cup chopped nuts , preferably toasted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together: flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and
- Mash banana in anoter bowl and keep aside;
- Add in butter or margarine, mashed banana, vanilla extract and plain yogurt to the dry mixture
- Add an egg at a time and beat well, until well blended, for about two minutes;
- Stir in nuts (optional)
- Pour into 2 small (7 x 3") greased loaf pans or 1 large (9 x 5") greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour for small loaves and 80 minutes for large loaf.
I love the smell of bananas when it is baking, I couldn't wait for it to be finished.
Make 2 small (7 x 3") loafs or 1 large (9 x 5") loaf.
Please Do NOT under-bake as the banana and yogurt makes this very moist.
We would love to try your yogurt recipes!
Please share your yogurt recipes here, I am sure every yogurt lover will love to try it.
Do you have a great story about this? Share it!
From Moist Yogurt Banana Bread Go to Easy Yogurt Recipes Page
Go to Easy Homemade Yogurt Home Page
Go to slow cooker yogurt page
Go to Homemade Greek Yogurt page
Go to Homemade Soy Yogurt page