Homemade Yogurt Recipes
- Melon Yogurt
Sweet melons are my favorite fruits. I love them, especially on hot summer days. Eating some cold, sweet, juicy melons, could help you cool down without adding extra sugar.
Melon yogurt is another healthy fruit flavored yogurt snack.
It is also very easy to make!
- 1/2 Cup refrigerated homemade plain yogurt
- About 1/8 refrigerated sweet melon, or one cup of cut pieces of melon
(Your melon can be honeydew melon, cantaloupe melon, or any similiar sweet melon.)
- Some blackberries for decoration (optional)
- Cut your melon to about 1/8, clean the seeds and cut off the skin, then cut it into small pieces and put them into a bowl;
- Add 1/2 cup homemade plain yogurt;
- Add some blackberries for optional decoration;
- Mix everything well
Enjoy your Melon yogurt!
Love yogurt? Share your yogurt recipes!
We love to share our best homemade yogurt recipes, and love to try yours too. Please share your yogurt recipes here, I am sure every yogurt lover will love to try it.
From Melon Yogurt back to Easy Yogurt Recipes Page
Go to Easy Homemade Yogurt Home Page
Go to slow cooker yogurt page
Go to Homemade Greek Yogurt page
Go to Homemade Soy Yogurt page
Go to Yogurt Breakfast Page
Go to Yogurt Smoothies Page
Go to Yogurt Weight Loss Page