Homemade Yogurt Recipes
- Almond Butter Yogurt
Almond Butter yogurt, easy yogurt recipe, just take you a few minutes, you will have a bowl of delicious and very creamy Almond Butter yogurt.
Almond Butter Yogurt:
- 1/2 Cup refrigerated homemade plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoon almond Butter
- 1-2 tablespoon brown sugar or other sweetener (better to fit your taste)
- Put 2 tablespoon almond Butter in a bowl;
- Add 2 tablespoon homemade plain yogurt;
- Mix these two ingredients well;
- Add 1-2 tablespoon brown sugar or other sweetener (better to fit your taste)
- Add the rest plain yogurt;
- Mix everything well
Now Enjoy your tasty creamy Almond Butter yogurt
Love yogurt? Share your yogurt recipes!
We love to share our best homemade yogurt recipes, and love to try yours too. Please share your yogurt recipes here, I am sure every yogurt lover will love to try it.
From Almond Butter yogurt Back to Easy Yogurt Recipes Page
Go to Easy Homemade Yogurt Home Page
Go to slow cooker yogurt page
Go to Yogurt Breakfast Page
Go to Yogurt Smoothies Page
Go to Yogurt Weight Loss Page